How to proceed when returning tickets
- Ticket purchased through the point of sale of the Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava – the Janáček point in the Ostrava House of Culture (see opening hours below) can only be returned at this point of sale, not anywhere else. You can return your tickets until December 31, 2020. Please consider carefully if your visit is necessary and if the matter cannot be resolved remotely. If you do not have the opportunity to return your tickets in person, please email us at email@example.com and write the following information into the email:
- your name, surname, bank account number to which you want us to send the money, the date and the title of the performance, and a sworn statement that you are the holder of the tickets
- ticket number (11-digit number) of every ticket
- for foreign payments, please also include the account holder’s name, address, and IBAN and SWIFT code.
- If you have purchased a subscription for several concerts and some of them got canceled, you will receive a refund of a proportional amount (that is calculated according to the number of canceled concerts) of the total amount paid for the subscription at the Janáček point.
- Tickets purchased through DKMO or OIS points of sale can only be returned there. Information about the opening hours can be found at ostravainfo.cz.
- Payments for tickets purchased online via our jfo.cz website will be returned after your request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to the buyer’s account by Colosseum Ticket within 90 days of sending the request. Those who have purchased tickets “on the invoice” will be contacted regarding the refund procedure.
- If you purchased your tickets through Benefit Plus, please contact Janáček point (email@example.com).
However, if you want to help us in this difficult situation and waive the right to a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any uncertainties or if you have more questions, you can contact us at email@example.com or call us on +420 597 489 466.