Current conditions valid for admission to the concert
Precautions valid from 22 November 2021 to 28 February 2022
The admision to the JPO concerts will be allowed only after proving the following:
- written or electronic confirmation of vaccination against COVID-19, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines)
- to prove the occurrence of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease no more than 180 days before the day of the event
- visitors aged 12 – 18 can visit the concert according to the above or after submitting a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours)
- these conditions do not apply to children under 12 years of age
- exceptions to which the above conditions do not apply can be found at www.mzcr.cz
The above check will take place before entering the hall. It will not be possible to sell tests at the concert venue.
Please respect the following:
- Everyone present at the concert venue must wear a respirator without an exhalation valve at all times, min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95). The exception is consumption at the designated place.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the concert venue.
- Please come to the performance well in advance so that we can complete the necessary document check in time and not delay the start of the performance.