Terms and conditions
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program, the dates of the concerts or the performers.
- The purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The ticket is invalid without a counterfoil.
- Any unauthorized modification of the ticket makes it invalid and anyone who submits such a ticket will not be admitted to the hall.
- Please note that after the beginning of a performance you will not be admitted into the auditorium.
- When a concert is cancelled or its date changes, the tickets can be returned only at the place where they were purchased.
- When purchasing a ticket, check if the data on it are correct. Before you purchase a ticket make sure that you are happy with the view from the seat you are about to book.
- Single tickets reserved in advance and intended for collection at the box office must be collected no later than 60 minutes before the start of the performance. If you do not collect your tickets in time, they will be released for general sale.