Terms and conditions
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program, the dates of the concerts or the performers.
- The purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The ticket is invalid without a counterfoil.
- Any unauthorized modification of the ticket makes it invalid and anyone who submits such a ticket will not be admitted to the hall.
- Please note that after the beginning of a performance you will not be admitted into the auditorium.
- When a concert is cancelled or its date changes, the tickets can be returned only at the place where they were purchased.
- When purchasing a ticket, check if the data on it are correct. Before you purchase a ticket make sure that you are happy with the view from the seat you are about to book.
- Single tickets reserved in advance and intended for collection at the box office must be collected no later than 60 minutes before the start of the performance. If you do not collect your tickets in time, they will be released for general sale.
- We use email addresses with the consent of the recipient to send a newsletter (business messages, news and updates from the environment of the Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava).
- We use postal addresses and telephone numbers with the consent of the addressee or owner of the telephone number to send information about changes in performers, the program, the date or promotional materials.
- We will store personal data for these purposes for a period of five years.
- We use photos and videos taken at concerts, workshops and other JFO events (eg museum night, etc.) exclusively for promotional purposes – web, facebook, instagram
- The Statutory City of Ostrava has entered into an agreement with Moore Advisory CZ s.r.o., with its registered office at Karolínská 661/4, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8; represented by the managing director Ing. Radovan Hauk for the period from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2024. Contact details of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection: Petr Štětka, tel. 734 647 701, mail: email@example.com
In case of any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org